Dr. Jennifer K. Clark, MD
Dr. Clark is an allopathic physician who has practiced Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Palliative Medicine, and has served as a Chief Medical Officer of a large healthcare system. Currently, Dr. Clark educates at the University of Tulsa’s Institute for Healthcare Delivery Sciences and provides consulting services for individuals, organizations, and communities. In an effort to incorporate integrative practices, Dr. Clark has studied and is certified the Ayurvedic lifestyle. As seen in her 2019 TEDx event at the University of Tulsa, Dr. Clark uses these experiences to directly challenge our society’s definition of health.
Dr. Clark is available to provide individual, group or corporate level speaking engagements, education, guidance, and consultative services in the areas of:
- Redefining Health: Suffering, Well-being, and the Gift of Choosing
- Look for Dr. Clark’s forthcoming book
- Ayurvedic Lifestyle
- Dr. Clark also provides one-to-one Ayurvedic Housecalls.
- Healthcare Delivery Science
- Innovative healthcare delivery models
- Community infrastructures for health
- Patient Experience and Quality
- Clinician Experience, Burnout and Communication
- Medical Staff Governance
- Palliative Medicine
- Medical Ethics
For more information, please contact Dr. Clark here.
Please see Events for Dr. Clark’s upcoming speaking engagements.